Minutes and Resolutions
SpeedMatters makes documenting minutes and preparing resolutions very simple.
- Launch SpeedMatters with HotDocs® 11 Player.
- From the main page screen, select ‘All Forms and Documents’ by double clicking the tab. You will be prompted to create or select a ‘New Answer File’.
- Open the answer file (.anx) that you wish to use.
- Click ‘OK’ to continue.
- To expand all of the necessary tabs, click ‘Yes’ under ‘Show All Menu Items’.
- You will need to select the following options to continue:
‘What would you like to do today?’ -> ‘Produce document(s)’
‘Document Category’ -> ‘Minutes and Resolutions’
Note: The information in the answer file needs to be updated according to the resolution being produced
- Under 'Minutes and Resolutions' the most common options will appear. Select one of these options or choose 'Custom' where you will be able to choose 'Type of Minutes and/or Resolutions' as well as the 'Resolution Method.'
- Next, click on the 'Resolution Document(s) tab in the left hand column.
- Click on 'Type and method' at the top of the screen.
- Ensure the selections on this page are correct. You can choose to enter the dates or leave them blank (if you are waiting for the documents to be signed).
- Continue to the 'Resolution(s) tab in the left hand column under 'Resolution Document(s).' On the main screen, click on the drop down menu 'Resolution being made' to choose the kind of resolution that you want to generate for the company.
- Click on the 'Document Preview' tab to view what it will look like and to ensure there are no mistakes in the document.
Note: This preview will show any errors in red font.
- To load your document in Microsoft Word, click the 'Send document to word processor' button at the top of the screen.