Be aware of the Reference Date - it is an extremely important and valuable tool for getting the most out of Speedmatters Corporate.
- The Reference Date allows you to display and produce documents pertaining to the Corporation as at any specific point in time.
- Where temporal terms like "current" or "future" are used in any interview, they are relative to the Reference Date.
- The Corporate Summary displays a summary of fundamental corporate information as at the Reference Date.
- Although more current information about the Corporation may have been gathered, any documents produced will be produced based on the information contained in the Answer File as at the Reference Date.
- Unless you want to display information or produce documents with historical or future information, you should leave the Reference Date as the current date.