Accountants and Auditors
- Select the Accountant or Auditor from the dropdown list.
- If the name of the desired Accountant or Auditor does not appear in the dropdown list, you must first go to the People and Entities interview (by selecting it from the Interview Outline on the left side of your display), enter the name and any other pertinent information about the Accountant or Auditor and then return to the Accountants and Auditors interview (by selecting it from the Interview Outline) and then complete your selection.
- If you work with this accountant or auditor on more than once occasion, it would be convenient to enter this information in 'Commonly Used People and Entities' so their information only needs to be entered into SpeedMatters once.
- Indicate whether the selected entity is acting as accountant or auditor for the Corporation.
- To allow for accurate reporting at any point in time, enter the Start/Effective Date and, if appropriate, the End/Cessation Date.
Note: There is no auditor, all shareholders are required to consent to audit exemption each financial year.