Where do I fill out the "Annual Return Filing Period" information?

Updated 4 years ago by Emily Kirby

If you have a federal corporation, just go to "Registrations and Deadlines"

  • Select Canada Corporation
  • Select Canada as the Jurisdiction

This should allow you to see all of the relevant fields.

How Did We Do?