This interview is where you will enter the Corporation’s address information.
- Include start and end dates to ensure that all reporting is accurate as at any given point in time.
- The Registered Office address is required for originating charter instruments such as Articles of Incorporation, Amalgamation and Continuance as well as government reporting forms, such as a Form 1 – Initial Return or Notice of Change.
- Mailing address is used for correspondence.
- Location of Corporate Records is gathered for inclusion in reports to clients.
- Extra-jurisdictional office addresses reflect the Corporation’s registered office addresses in jurisdictions other than its originating jurisdiction for reporting purposes.